Digital Input/Output – The digital Input/Output module provides up to 32 channels of IO, and is configurable in banks of 8 as Input or Output.
- 3.3 V / 5 V input or output
- Max update rate 10 kHz
- Customizable front end for different Input/output types such as High Current Outputs, High Voltage inputs and termination styles
High Speed Digital – The high-speed digital module provides up to 8 channels of digital input/output, configurable bitwise as input or output.
- Direct 3.3 V / 5 V input / output
- Max update rate 40 MHz
- Custom Configurable front end for different Input/output types such as High Current Outputs, High Voltage inputs, and termination styles
Bridge Sensor Interface – The bridge sensor interface module provides up to 8 channels of differential input with up to 30 kS/s conversion rate and solid low noise performance (Excitation + measurement). This module can also be used as a generic 24-bit A/D converter with several voltage input options.
- ±40 V input protection
- Low Noise 10 V excitation / channel
- 22.5 bits RMS (Effective Number of Bits – ENOB) @ 100Hz update rate
Memory – The memory interface provides non-volatile data storage in the form of an SD card slot.
- Up to 32 GB of capacity
- SD / SDHC compatible
- High-throughput data capture
CAN Interface – The CAN interface provides up to two separate CAN interfaces that are both isolated from each other and system ground. Both interfaces provide up to 1Mbps capable ports.
- Maximum number of CAN interfaces…………..2 (CAN0, CAN1)
- Max Baud Rate……………. 1 Mbps
- Min Baud Rate…………….. 10 kbps
Communications – The communications interface is multi-faceted and includes Ethernet, USB, and custom I/O.
- Gigabit Ethernet (reduced throughput)
- USB 2.0 – Device mode or Host mode
- Custom I/O – (x5) lvds pairs and (x6) High Speed digital lines