Our company is a dynamic engineering consulting company specializing in the integration of custom systems for test and measurement applications. We see a large variety of projects across a huge spread of industries. Our engineers pull software and hardware together to solve our customer’s problems on jobs ranging from fiber optics, to biomedical machine vision, to attitude-adjustment rockets for satellites. Since our engineers are personable, creative, and technically adept, they are given a large amount of autonomy in delivering the custom systems that they develop.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A drive to integrate hardware and software across many platforms
- Familiarity in LabVIEW, .NET, C/C++, VHDL, and FPGAs is a plus
- Finishing or finished a four-/five-year degree in an Engineering or related field
- Qualified to access United States Export Controlled information
We are looking for people that enjoy viewing projects as a series of puzzles to be solved, and our puzzles tend to be hardware/software integration.
Our jobs require constant customer interaction, and it is important for everyone, CEO to Co-Ops, to effectively communicate. If this sounds like your kind of gig, apply today and let’s chat!