Industrial Embedded Consultation
Do you need an industrial monitoring or control solution?
|Industrial Embedded Consultation|
“With the embedded control system Viewpoint created using NI RIO hardware and LabVIEW FPGA, our customers can save 30% to 40% of their production costs.”
“When presented with a problem they were capable of quickly defining (and sticking with) a detailed path to a viable solution. Minimal surprises, quick response, and a genuine interest in setting up for both short and long term success.”
Who will I be talking to?
We’re a technically-focused company (even our marketing guy has a masters in electrical & computer engineering). You’ll generally be talking with someone with a very technical background, whether from sales (our main sales guy has a PhD in electrical engineering) or directly with one of our engineers.
What will we talk about?
We’ll mostly focus on working toward solving your problem technically.
We’ll need to start asking you questions that help us understand your requirements.
We’ll briefly touch on the business side of things (budget, timing, fit).
When will I hear from you?
We try to reach out to you within 1 business day (more often than not, within an hour or two) to schedule a time to chat. We’ll usually ask you a couple additional questions ahead of time to offer up some context.
Likely Topics for Discussion
- Application – What is the use case?
- SWaP Requirements – Size, Weight, and Power restrictions
- I/O – How many inputs and outputs? | Rates? | Voltage Levels? | Resolution? | Interfacing to what type of sensor?
- Functions – What functionality / processing algorithms are needed?
- Data Storage – How much data needs to be logged? | How does it need to be stored?
- GUI – What are your user interface needs? | How will your customer interact with it?
- Budget – Do you have the budget for everything you want or is a phased approach preferred?
- Timeline – When would you prefer to start? | When do you need to be done by?
- Production Volume – What sorts of quantities are you expecting?
Headquartered in Rochester NY, we help customers all over the US, including: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
Our Industrial Embedded Industry Expertise