- Simple LabVIEW API to create native Microsoft Word documents without installing Microsoft Word
- Does not use ActiveX or COM
- Royalty free deployment
- 30-Day developer trial
- Support for LabVIEW 2014+
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Anyone developing LabVIEW applications that generate Microsoft Word reports without having to purchase, install, and maintain Microsoft Word on each deployed test system.
Creating documents is easy, think of creating documents like using a line printer, starting at the top of the document add text, tables, and pictures, always working down the document adding content.
* Create new or append to existing documents
* Headers / Footers / Page Numbers / Page Count
* Multilevel Lists
* Page breaks, Paragraph breaks, Section breaks
* Bookmark support
* Modify font and style settings while inserting text
* Set page high, width, margins, and orientation
* Modify table boarders, background colors, cell sizes, styles
* Merge table cells
* Append other .docx or .mht files
Licensing and Deployment
The Viewpoint Docx Toolkit has a 30-day developer trial. A developer’s license will be required after a 30-day trial and is also required for deployment. Deployment is royalty free.
Royalty free deployment allows one to deploy a LabVIEW application to hundreds of test systems that generate Microsoft Word reports, without installing Microsoft Word on any of those systems.
Viewpoint Docx Toolkit requires LabVIEW 2014+ and the Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or newer.
Installation requires JKI Package Manager 2014 or newer.
Activation, Key Generation & Payment
For all questions regarding Activation / Key Generation / Payment please contact NI at email@example.com.
How Do I?
Post all ‘How Do I?’ questions to http://stackoverflow.com using the tags [LabVIEWViewpointDocxToolkit]. We regularly monitor http://stackoverflow.com for new questions, but to speed up the process provide us a link to the question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other support-related questions
For all other support questions, please email email@example.com.