The Docx Toolkit by Viewpoint Systems provides a simple LabVIEW API to create native Microsoft Word docx documents, without installing Microsoft Word or using ActiveX /COM.
Creating documents is easy, think of creating documents like using a line printer, starting at the top of the document add text, tables, and pictures, always working down the document adding content.
* Create new or append to existing documents
* Headers / Footers / Page Numbers / Page Count
* Multilevel Lists
* Page breaks, Paragraph breaks, Section breaks
* Bookmark support
* Modify font and style settings while inserting text
* Set page high, width, margins, and orientation
* Modify table boarders, background colors, cell sizes, styles
* Merge table cells
* Append other .docx or .mht files
Licensing and Deployment
The Viewpoint Docx Toolkit has a 30-day developer trial. A developer’s license will be required after a 30-day trial and is also required for deployment. Deployment is royalty free.
Royalty free deployment allows one to deploy a LabVIEW application to hundreds of test systems that generate Microsoft Word reports, without installing Microsoft Word on any of those systems.
Viewpoint Docx Toolkit requires LabVIEW 2014+ and the Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 or newer.
Installation requires JKI Package Manager 2014 or newer.