The 64-VBF 10th order Lowpass Filter is a dual channel filter with independent switch settable Cutoff Frequency (Fc). The filter has a linear phase DC accurate root raised cosine response. The unit’s differential inputs are built to withstand high DC over-voltages up to ±50 VDC and greater than ±100 V transients. Gain of the unit is 1 allowing for minimal insertion issues. The output can drive a high speed DAQ multiplexer with its fast settle and capacitive drive capability.
Email Product Sales Email Product Support Download Manual
Dual 10th Order Lowpass Filter Module
- Dual Fully Independent Channels
- 10th Order Filter, Fc Switch Selectable
- ±10 V True Differential Inputs
- Linear Phase and DC Accurate
- 24 VDC Powered (9-36 VDC)
- DIN Rail Enclosure
- High Speed DAQ Multiplexer Capable
- Signal Noise Reduction
- Fast-Settle, High-Drive Output Buffer
- Differential to Single ended conversion
- Switch adjustable cutoff frequencies (Fc) of 50, 100, 300, 480, 900, 3000 and 4300 Hz.
- Calibrated accuracy to ±0.05%, un-calibrated ±1.5%
- Differential input with ±50 VDC input protection. 100 GΩ input impedance.
- ±10 V output settles in 60 nS to 0.1%
|Input (Channel 1, 2)
Outputs (Channel 1, 2)